Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
- Long-term production EUR improvement
- CAPEX savings: Protect the investment of the fracturing treatment by avoiding proppant waste
- OPEX saving: Avoid unnecessary workover operations like remedial lateral cleanouts or pumps replacements due to sand issues
- Reduce carbon footprints
- Enhance operational decision making
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. SLB assumes the data provided is the quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
Input Data RequirementsOption 1: Secure Operating Envelope (SOE) Input:
- Pore pressure
- Bottomhole flowline temperature
- PVT fluid properties
- API, gas specific gravity, bubble point, solution gas oil ratio
- Oil and gas viscosity, oil and gas formation volume factors
- Produced water specific gravity
- Poisson’s ratio
- Young’s modulus
- Minimum horizontal stress
- Wellbore configuration
- Stage count and perforation clusters per stage
- Tail-in proppant size and mechanical properties
- Tail-in fluid
- Fracture width
- Proppant properties (density, diameter, and heat capacity)
- Well trajectory, completion design, tail in proppant type
- Fluid PVT (similar to SOE inputs)
- Reservoir depth, pressure, temperature,
- Flowback chock opening schedule, choke size
- Flowback measurement: surface sand amount, flowrates of water, oil and gas
- Tubing head pressure or constant pressure downstream of the wellhead
Shale Well Flowback Services to provide an secure operating envelope based on reservoir fluid properties.
Power point presentation to summarize the results.
Power point presentation to summarize the findings
Tabular data for the simulation run outputs (excel format)
You may be also interested in
Midstream Water Services
- Make informed decisions that improve value for the asset
- Evaluate opportunities for additional pressure boosting
- Rerouting flow to focus resources on prioritized Salt Water Disposal facilities
- Access to advanced data analytics to monitor the health of the entire system