Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
- Production Interpretation
- Reservoir calibration through history matching
- EUR estimation through numerical and analytical methods
- Well spacing and completion optimization
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. We assume the data provided has been quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
Input Data RequirementsReservoir Data
- Initial pressure
- Water saturation
- Solution gas-oil ratio
- Oil API Gravity
- Top surface of reservoir (map, or data at well locations)
- Net pay thickness (map, or data at well locations)
- Cluster spacing
- Stage length
- # of stages
- Proppant load (lbs)
- Wellhead pressure
An effective and quick turnaround workflow that requires minimal data and delivers value by providing reservoir and completions insights through efficient and fast analytical and numerical techniques.
Deliverables of the workflow will depend on client requirements and objectives but some common deliverables for this project include:
- Analysis of various completion parameters with respective production parameters
- Ball park reservoir and completion parameters obtained from Rate Transient analysis and production history matching such as reservoir permeability, SRV
- EUR’s obtained by both analytical and numerical methods, Recovery Factor
- Well drainage extent
- Production vs Well Spacing chart (of the type given in Figure 3)