Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
- Make informed decisions that improve value for the asset
- Evaluate opportunities for additional pressure boosting
- Rerouting flow to focus resources on prioritized Salt Water Disposal facilities
- Access to advanced data analytics to monitor the health of the entire system
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. SLB assumes the data provided is the quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
Midstream Water Services to model water pipeline system and surface facilities by simluating pressure and hydraulics to provide insights to field development planning and operational challenges.
- Power point presentation to summarize the findings
- Tabular data for the simulation run outputs (excel format)
You may be also interested in
Shale Well Flowback Services
- Long-term production EUR improvement
- CAPEX savings: Protect the investment of the fracturing treatment by avoiding proppant waste
- OPEX saving: Avoid unnecessary workover operations like remedial lateral cleanouts or pumps replacements due to sand issues
- Enhance operational decision making