Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
ObjectivesDrilling a successful well is not only to reach the total depth planned, must also consider:
- Assurance drill string transit
- Good logging measurements
- Lesser time to run casings
- Allow a better cement barrier
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. We assume the data provided has been quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
Safe drilling mud weight windows and a synthetic borehole failure image for the provided trajectory
You may be also interested in
Intelligent Reservoir Characterization
- Propagate knowledge/interpretations from key wells to other wells in the field
- Real-time or near real-time deliverables using solutions trained on nearby wells for quick decision making
- Creation of custom solutions integrating cross-domain data where such collaboration may not be obvious
- Framework to develop custom solutions utilizing ML/AI technologies for customer specific challenges harnessing and maximizing value of existing data