Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
The primary objectives of geophysical well data editing are:
- The editing will be done on compressional sonic, shear sonic and bulk density logs.
- Correcting well data for bad borehole condition, cycle skipping and unreliable properties.
- Merging logs from different runs.
- Correcting for depth mismatch between different measurement.
- Edited well data will be suitable for rock physics model building, seismic well tie, post stack seismic inversion and pre stack seismic inversion.
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. We assume the data provided has been quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
- Maximum number of wells: 3
Input Data RequirementsLogs that can be edited: compressional sonic, shear sonic, and density
LAS format file with edited logs