Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
Pad specific post-stack seismic inversion
The primary objectives of post seismic inversion are:
- Use changes in post stack seismic amplitude calibrated with well data to determine rock properties.
- Generate acoustic impedance directly correlated to well data.
- Generate layer property rather than an interface property.
- Generate acoustic impedance that can be used in estimating porosity and may also give an indication of lithology.
- Identify potential sweet spots in reservoir.
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. We assume the data provided has been quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
- Maximum Area: 20 Sq. Mi.
- Minimum number of wells: 1.
- Maximum number of wells: 5.
- Maximum window length: 2000 ms.
Input Data Requirements
- Well’s location, elevation, and deviation survey
- Edited compressional sonic log
- Edited density log
- Formation tops
- Interpreted horizons
- A SEGY volume of seismic stack in the time domain or a depth stack with a PSDM velocity model
- SEGY volume of absolute P-impedance
- SEGY volume of relative P-impedance