Before you go...
Are you sure you want to leave this page?
The quote progress wil be saved.
- High-resolution characterization of mechanical properties to enhance drilling and completion optimization
- Customizable to the client’s high-resolution reservoir characterization requirements
- utilizes a suite of proven advanced borehole image-based workflows and also a newly developed, high-resolution mechanical properties workflow
- Characterization of facies, textural heterogeneity and thin bed properties
Data AuditA data audit is necessary to ensure the minimum required data is available and located on a common platform. Data reprocessing, interpretation, or calibration of the input data is out of scope for this proposal. We assume the data provided has been quality checked and approved. If any reprocessing or reinterpretation needed, it will be communicated and addressed separately.
Integrated PDF layout of Lamination Analysis, image-based facies characterization and high-res mechanical property outputs and images. LAS, DLIS and Techlog xml outputs of results.
You may be also interested in
Intelligent Reservoir Characterization
- Propagate knowledge/interpretations from key wells to other wells in the field
- Real-time or near real-time deliverables using solutions trained on nearby wells for quick decision making
- Creation of custom solutions integrating cross-domain data where such collaboration may not be obvious
- Framework to develop custom solutions utilizing ML/AI technologies for customer specific challenges harnessing and maximizing value of existing data